Thursday, January 12, 2012

Service Learning


  • Where are you working for your service learning?
For my service learning I first started off at a convalescent home in Rowland. While doing my hours, I was also searching for other hospitals. I found San Dimas Community Hospital, which is where I will now be doing my hours at.
  • Who is your contact?
San Dimas Community Hospital
Kathleen Rivero
1350 West Covina Boulevard San Dimas, CA 91773
(909) 599-6811

Rowland Nursing Home

Wendy
330 W Rowland Ave Covina, CA 91723
(626) 967-2741
  • Summarize the services you have performed to complete the 10 hour requirement
At the Nursing home, I helped nurses assist in entertaining the elders, taking them to their room, and also any little thing they wanted me to do. Since I just currently received my service learning at San Dimas Community Hospital, I am still in the process of attaining on what I will actually be doing. I know I will most likely be assigned to volunteer in the ER or MedSurge to help assist the RNs.
  • How many hours have you worked?
At the nursing home I have worked about 13½ hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment