Friday, February 17, 2012

Independent Component 2 Plan Approval

(1)   Write a description of what you plan on doing for your independent study component.
For my independent study component I plan on incorporating it with my service learning.
(2)   Describe in detail how you think your plan will meet the 30 hours work requirement.
I think by doing my independent component with my service learning, it will not only help me achieve the hours needed but it will also give me more time to spend with my service learner to acquire the knowledge I need.
(3)   How does your independent study component relate to your EQ?   
My independent study component relates to my EQ because it will help me understand what is important in being a RN by watching and learning up close and personal on what they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment