Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I've Learned So Far


      1) What have you learned how to do since you started working on your senior project?

I learned about the different nursing programs and schools (BSN, ADN, and a diploma from a nursing program) one must take in order to obtain their Nursing license. Once you obtain the title of a RN you are open to a wide array of different nursing fields that come with different specializations and responsibilities. Becoming a nurse can be a life changing decision because you are sacrificing both your own time and well benefit to help change or make a impact in a patient’s life. You have to be very flexible with your schedule, caring, hard working, patient, persevering, and compassionate on working with your patients.

2) Post evidence of this accomplishment.  It can be in the form of a picture, video, document, etc..
   This is where I do my service learning
Rowland Convalescent Hospital   



3) What research helped you to do this and how?*

Both my interviewee and the article helped me better understand the basics on becoming a RN and the rewards that it comes with. My Interviewee told me that nursing comes from the heart and that patients can tell right through your actions to tell if you’re really concerned or just doing the job because of the pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment