Monday, September 5, 2011

Senior Project Topic


Q: What is your topic?
For my senior project I chose to do it on Nursing. I am still debating on the type of nursing since it offers such a wide range of different jobs in the field.
Q: Why?
I chose to do nursing because I have always been fond of helping and caring for others when needed; and I feel nursing differentiates from the other health care professions in doing so. I find it to be a very rewarding job, not money wise, but the fact that you may be leaving an impact on someones life or had the opportunity to help save it, whether it be a child or a adult. To me there is no reward grater than that.
Q: What do you hope to accomplish after studying this topic all year?
I hope to obtain a full knowledge and basic understanding of what nursing is all about so that I may use it as a stepping stone to jump start my nursing career.

No comments:

Post a Comment